Eurovision song Contest 2019 – First Semi-Final – highlights – May 14
After Netta’s grand victory in Lisbon last year, the 2019 Eurovision Song Contest travels to Tel Aviv, Israel! The 64th Eurovision Song Contest takes place at the Expo Tel Aviv (International Convention Center).
The first Semi-Final is on Tuesday, 14th of May. Second Semi-Final on Thursday, 16th of May and the Grand Final on Saturday, 18th of May.
Acts from 17 countries compete for 10 spots in the Grand Final. These are the winners:
- Greece – Katerine Duska with Better Love
- Belarus – ZENA with Like It
- Serbia – Nevene Božović with Kruna
- Cyprus – Tamta with Replay
- Estonia – Victor Crone with Storm
- Czech Republic – Lake Malawi with Friend Of A Friend
- Australia – Kate Miller-Heidke with Zero Gravity
- Iceland – Hatari with Hatrið mun sigra
- San Marino – Serhat with Say Na Na Na
- Slovenia – Zala Kralj & Gašper Šantl with Sebi
The shows hosted by Bar Refaeli, Erez Tal, Assi Azar and Lucy Ayoub.
A reminder. Britain’s entry Michael Rice gets his chance a little later in the finals. His song “Bigger Than Us” stands a great chance of winning!
Are you a fan of Eurovision? Will you be watching? Do you think Britain’s entrant stands a chance? Let us know. Drop by our comment box below with your views.
A reminder you can watch our broadcasts on the go. Key in ynuk.tv on your smart phone, ipad, tablet and you’re there!
Also to stay connect with us subscribe to our daily news letter. It has all the latest.
— YourNewsUKtv (@YourNewsUKtv) May 14, 2019
Subscribe to YNUKtv
Keep up to date on the latest content, here at YNUKtv. Subscribe below.